Monday, November 3, 2008

Thanksgiving is almost here

It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is almost here. Time is evaporating. I have been busy with my online courses and substitute teaching. I began subbing a month ago for my local school district. It has been very educational and I am meeting many wonderful people and the students are great. Sometimes I think I learn more from them than they do from me. That's life; one never stops learning.

If you haven't done so already don't forget to vote tomorrow. Voting is very important. This is a very important election this year. Not only do we have the first African-American presidential candidate but we also have the first female vice-presidential candidate so this truly is a milestone in American history. Get out there and exercise your constitutional right!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger