Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Woohoo! Graduation!!

In less than a week I will be graduating from the Axia College of University of Phoenix with an Associate's degree in Health Administration. I'm so happy! Beginning July 1st I will be going into the University of Phoenix Bachelor's of Science in Health Administration program. I have waited for this moment for a year and a half and I'm so happy about this new chapter in my life. I'm sure that many people who have gone onto higher education can understand my elation. I know that I have about two more years to go but obtaining my Associate's degree is the most exciting because it's the first degree I'll receive. No doubt the Bachelor's degree will be just as special but there's something special about your first one.
Anyway I wanted to update everyone on how school is going. Have a great day and keep cool!

2 comments:

Kelly Smith Mare said...

I am so proud of you, Sis! You have come incredibly far in this past 1 1/2 years- there's no stopping you now! Suz

The Catwhisperer said...

Thank you, I am eager to begin the Bachelor's program.

Powered By Blogger