Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Romantic notions...

With Valentine's Day being only two days away my thoughts are on romantic notions. I am single right now but would love to meet a nice man. I hadn't given it much thought for a long time but I'm getting my life in order and making many positive steps in the right direction. It would be a blessing to meet someone with the same ideals and principles as I have. The world is a big place so I will not despair. Even if I never do meet a decent man at least I would have achieved the ultimate: loving myself first. Not many people do and even though they may have a terrific person in their life it is unfortunate that they have never found that inner peace that comes with finally accepting themselves and being okay with the who they are. I'd like to wish everyone a Happy St. Valentine's Day and even though you may be single don't let the holiday of love get you down. I plan on having a nice day out with my mom following up with a nice dinner and heart-shaped cake with flowers on the table! Make it a nice day for yourself because you are worth it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger