Friday, November 23, 2007

Holiday Greetings

I hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving. I did. I managed to stay close to my diet yesterday so I'm happy about that. I've been dieting since September of this year and so far I have lost some weight. I don't know how much because I don't own a scale. They're evil things!!

I found another Star Wars web site so I can be found there. It's starwars.yahoo.com and they're affiliated with starwars.com. All you Star Wars fan come by and check it out. My user name is Sariss. I noticed that there's another Sariss on there but they don't have their page decked out. Well, I should add that I'm still working on it. I'm trying to find a Dark Side banner that will fit.
I'm still awaiting my final math grade. Hopefully my instructor will get that to me soon because the waiting is so stressful. Anyone who's been to college knows how waiting on a final grade can be so stressful. I'll be glad when he finally submits it.

Hope this entry finds everyone in good health and spirits. Enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday week-end and don't eat too much! ;)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger